Note

Your ingame username: kafon
Your ingame alias: Note
Your real name: Ahmed
Your year of birth: 17/05/1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia
Language skills: Arabic as a native language, English and French.
English Proficiency: On a scale from 1-10, I would say 8/10. I am pretty much fluent.

How long you have been playing: Roughly 3 years. I created both my forums and ingame accounts in 2015.
Your strengths: First off, I consider myself to be a team-player. I like to work with other people and I find that its much easier to achieve something when everyone works together and communicates well. I am a friendly, easy-going guy who is always willing to help whenever needed. I get along easily with people which I believe is a key to success in this kind of job. I am also that type of guy who gives 110% in each task he gets assigned to so I am always looking out for perfection. Furthermore, I'm a mature and respectful person which I see as a major characteristics of both real and virtual life.
Your weaknesses: I sometimes am slower in completing my tasks compared to others because I really want to get things right hence I'm a perfectionist. I tend to double or sometimes triple-check things to make sure everything is accurate and smooth. Also, self-centered people who mainly seek attention irritate me but this is something I could work on.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): SAHA

Teamspeak Installed: Yes
Discord Installed: Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes

Reason for application: Throughout the time I have been playing here, I have gained a lot of experience and met amazing people which influenced me positively. I believe I'm ready to take a step forward in this community and help make it better. Even though I am not applying for a Staff position, I still think being a SAHA agent is as challenging as being a member of the Staff team and it will help me acquire even more experience and mostly enjoy myself. I'd like to be a positive player and help out especially the newcomers who have little to no idea how things work here and turn them into something great.

Unique qualities you can offer: I can represent an ambitious, mature, proactive person in the team. I keep my cool in all kinds of situations whether I'm working freely or under stress. I always try to solve things in a civilized manner, stay unbiased and avoid any kind of conflicts. My great activity is a huge factor for success in this type of jobs. You can find me ingame, on forums or Discord where I respond if I'm needed as soon as I can. When I'm not online, I always have Discord open on my phone. Not to mention my experience, dedication and the will to keep always improving.

Server Memberships: G/S/C-wise, I am currently a Tuga Thugs HQ, more specifically a Recruitment Manager. Groups-wise, I'm taking part in RadioSA as an HQ, San Andreas Pirates, Enternia, raceTECH and San Andreas Medics.

Additional information: I would like to speak more about myself. As I stated above, my name's Ahmed and I'm 20 years old. Having graduated 2 years ago from High School in Computer Science field, it is my sophomore year in college and I'm planning to finish my studies and hopefully find a job and settle up, you know. In my free time, I usually go out with friends, have a drink and relax myself. When I'm not in the mood for that, you'll find me on my PC playing video games which include our beloved server SAES on MTA. Generally, I'm a peaceful guy who always seeks fun even though I sometimes get told that I'm not because I don't speak much but that's just my personality after all. You don't simply tell someone you are so noisy, it's rude. Anyway, I believe this all that I have to say about myself. If you have a question to ask, you know where to find me.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: From what I can recall, I've had a few mutes and/or adminjails here and there. All is good now.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Nope, I have never been banned before.

Are you a muslim?: Yes, I am.

• 3 weeks later...