Filippo

Your ingame username: acabsanta
Your ingame alias: Filippo
Your real name: Safwen
Your year of birth: 13/01/1997
Your gender: Male.

Nationality: Tunisian.
Country of residence: Tunisia.
Language skills: Polyglot.. English , French, Italian and of course arabic languague.
English Proficiency: Highly proficient.

How long you have been playing: I've been playing in here since 2011 and i'm fully back in 2016.

Your strengths: I'm capable to deal with everyone calmly, indulgent and broad-minded, also i do understand the imbalance between the old and the current generations in the server plus the lack of harmony between them, This intolerance can be solved only with mature and reasonable talks and that's what i'm talented in.

Your weaknesses: As we all know, no one was born perfect, i see my weakness in flaming on people who's trying to troll new players on the server with " /commands " it's good to have fun , but not on this way that's so silly even to mention them , so i had to start dirty talks with them anytime i notice something happens like that.
Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): San Andreas Housing Agency

Teamspeak Installed: Yes, but i rarely use it.
Discord Installed: Yep.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes, i'm quite active.

Reason for application: Well, it's a great honor to give my efforts, experience and knowledge to the Community and help players in thier needs.

Unique qualities you can offer: I've been playing on the server for years now also at the previous period learned a lot about the Housing Job, and perfectly i want to show this awareness and since 2016 i didn't went inactive so i want to transform my massive activity to Housing services.
Server Memberships: SWAT major, Homeland Security ( TRU ) , Desert Eagles ( MC ) , PC , SAI ( sergeant ), Cuban Cars ( Impounder ).

Additional information: Well, Im Safwen 21 years of old, living in Tunisia exactly in Sousse , Im currently on The economic & managments university of Sousse, doing great with this section and so soon i'm intending to the Marketing juncture, also besides all that, "i'm the person who loves to practice sport by the day time , and consume weeds by the night time",My time arrangements giving me the opportunity to reconcile between studying and gaming.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: it's probably 1 year ago as i can remember for DeathMatching.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Are you a muslim?: Yes.

• 3 weeks later...

Another economics/finance friend for @Patrol and @Teddy ! You'd love to see their trashy debates.

Bit of a basic app, nothing really stands out to me so
Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text