Tapi's Application for Community Staff.

Tapi

Your ingame username: hunterex
Your ingame alias: Tapi
Your real name: Maaz
Your year of birth: 2002
Your gender: Male

Nationality: I've born in kuwait, Middle east. Parents are from india. (Which makes me an indian too)
Country of residence: Kuwait, Middle East.
Language skills: English, Hindi/Urdu, Telugu, And still learning Arabic,
English Proficiency: 8/10

How long you have been playing: Since about 2015.
Your strengths: I'm friendly and i don't really get angry easily unless its something serious. Also i have some good patience if i think its worth waiting for. And i really take things serious if i'm serious about it. And also i feel responsible for like half of the things in my life so i usually be alert or think before taking any step.
Your weaknesses: I'm not really good at few stuffs like talking to people or like being in with a couple of people like i'm really shy, And i think this is a really a weakness.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): I'd like to be starting with CS (Community Staff)

Teamspeak Installed: Not yet, Will be doing it.
Discord Installed: Yes.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes, I'm very active on discord.

Reason for application: Well after being in this community for a real long time, And with all the ups and downs i've been through in here I think its time to give back something to the community, or like serve the community once. Always wanted to do something better in life also i've learned a lot here in SAES too with all these people here gave me a really good time.

Unique qualities you can offer: Well I could firstly offer my activity in-game, I'm really very active. And secondly in which all my self comes in with great friendly behavior and get in with people easily. And also help everyone not just my friends or buddies.

Server Memberships: Member of NNB, And Leader of Cluckin' Bell.

Additional information: Well i'd like to say something that I have not said, I was regular school boy and i was not really good at school was really so not my thing. Never liked that place, After failing a grade I dropped out saying i don't really wanna do this anymore because i did not really support the education system here in my place.

And right now i'm going to the local Islamic classes which i'm doing way better than the school, And also this, that i would really appreciate a place here in the community staff team and i'd work real hard with all my heart and the dedication.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Can't really remember but pretty sure i was muted for chatting in other language in main chat.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Well back in the day like in 2016 or 2015 not really sure, I was banned for pasting a server link in main chat.

Are you a muslim?: Yes, I'm.

• 3 weeks later...

alt text

No but on a serious note, I don't think I've seen your name much especially if you've been around since 2015 like you say you have. Get involved more and don't give up with your cluckin group. It's a good way to spread your name.

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text