Slaine's Application for Community Staff.

Slaine

Your ingame username: Slaine97
Your ingame alias: Slaine
Your real name: Slaine
Your year of birth: 1992
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Scottish
Country of residence: Scotland
Language skills: pretty much only English.
English Proficiency: 9/10

How long you have been playing: started to play in 2013
Your strengths: I am a very calm and patient person and i can cope with failures and learn from my mistakes, and can take jokes
Your weaknesses: i have dyslexia so i sometimes make mistakes with reading and spelling and i work alot during the week, so it can affect my activity.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): Community Staff

Teamspeak Installed: yes
Discord Installed: yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: yes i use discord a lot.

Reason for application: well to be honest i want to try something new. i have played SAES for years and i want a chance to help the community out the best i can.

Unique qualities you can offer: Cooperative Team Player. friendly. don't have any Unique qualities really sorry.

Server Memberships:TT/CLO/G6/RACE TEC/

Additional information: I used to work as a nightclub manager but got sick and had to quit, so now i work for forestry commission Scotland, planting trees and gardening. and in my free time i love to play games,Drink Whiskey and talk with people.
(And i know i have not been that well behaved this year. i'm very sorry for the stupid mistakes i have made.)

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: can't remember all my punishments over the years but they have mostly for dming/insulting/spamming.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Spamming bunny with insults. Money bug abuse. abusing the clo ship warp to avoid an arrest from nanobob. banned for driving a tank near jail (not really sure the reason i was banned) Banned for dming magnus with a tank.

Are you a muslim?: No. but i wish i was so i could fly my plane into kain's sister ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Think you win the award for the most dislikes on an app Slaine!
App could be a bit better.
(And i know i have not been that well behaved this year. i'm very sorry for the stupid mistakes i have made.)
Maybe if you behave a bit more next year, you never know even though I know it's tempting to dm Magnus with a tank. May I recommend doing it to Kenny next time for my own amusement.

"No. but i wish i was so i could fly my plane into kain's sister "
If I wasn't gonna deny you from the above, this would also be the reason :middle_finger:

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text