Expert

Your ingame username: ayech
Your ingame alias: Expert
Your real name: Mahdi
Your year of birth: 20/3/2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia
Language skills: English , French and Arabic.
English Proficiency: I would say 7/10.

How long you have been playing: I have been playing here since 2015
Your strengths: I default to believing that I can solve any problem on my own since i was young this works well in some situations , I need the help of others to overcome factors that comes against me in few situations also i'm driven to complete a task, no matter how difficult , I really enjoy learning new things and find that its easy for me to pick up on required skills
Your weaknesses: Im really passionate about this industry and the work Im doing, at some point I need to remind myself to relax and not get over-excited in the moment , also sometimes i'm being too critical to myself and attempting to please everyone.

Preferred Position: CS

Teamspeak Installed: Yes.
Discord Installed: Yes.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes

Reason for application: Ive always been a procrastinator. I used to think about this responsibility since a while . A pattern I've noticed throughout my career in this server is that I often feel I could have done more, even if objectively, I've done well. Earlier in my career I reached my goals and again i'm here to achieve another goal.
Unique qualities you can offer: However, like any quality, theres both the good and the bad. I am passionate about my work. Because I love what I do, I have a steady source of motivation that drives me to do my best , I am ambitious and driven. I thrive on challenge and constantly set goals for myself , if not this time it will be the next time
Server Memberships: I'm currently WA , DE , LWS , CC and ZIP.

Additional information: Hello , I'm Mahdi Tabarki , i'm 18 years , I began my career in this server with a friend , but a few years ago, I was drawn to the science and physics space. Ive always been skilled at bringing people together and working towards common goals. My experience successfully leading teams and managing gangs led me to consider to join community staff in this server, and Ive been building a career as a driven health administrator for the last four years.
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I got few admins jails when i was new here i can't recall them.
Previous (legitimate) bans: banned for housing bug abusing back in 2015

Are you a muslim?: Yes.

• 3 weeks later...

Decent app

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text