Your real name: Blent
Your year of birth: 1999
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey
Language skills: I speak English and Turkish
English Proficiency: 7/10

How long you have been playing: I have been playing since 2015
Your strengths: I'm happy to help people because if someone needs help, someone needs help. neral, when someone needs help, people around you don't care about it, and I'm very angry about it.I always like to work because I'm active and I don't like to be idle. A chance to work for SAES
Your weaknesses: I hate unnecessary questions, and I have a little nervous production.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): San Andreas Housing Agency

Teamspeak Installed: Yes
Discord Installed: Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes im active on discord. I use discord on my phone and on my computer. When they mentioned me, I answer immediately, and I also check all the channels in most of my day.

Reason for application: I think I'm really fit for this job, and I want to be part of San Andreas Housing Agency. I want to help peoples.

Unique qualities you can offer: Most people don't want to take care of someone when they need their help, but I'm just taking the time to help those who need all the help.And if I'm also worthy of this job, I'll devote almost all of my time to people's problems and help them whenever possible,in short, I'm not going to be busy for these works.

Server Memberships:
-SWAT
-San Andreas Fire Department/Engineer
-San Andreas Medics/Paramedic
-San Andreas Interceptors/Trooper
-San Andreas Pirates/Pirate
-ProCop
-MCC/Private Second Class
-Cunning Stunts as Vice Leader
-Enternia
-Taxi El Centrino
-Department of Justice
Additional information: I know I can be really useful for the SAHA, and I've been working on it for a long time.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: No
Previous (legitimate) bans:No

Are you a muslim?: Yes I'm a muslim

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of the time when people need the help you said you love giving, it's a lot of the time unnecessary questions which you said you don't like answering so a slight contradiction there.

While I usually recommend to people to join groups and get known, I might suggest the opposite since you have a lot of groups. Maybe focus on a smaller number of those groups and work your way up through helping people in those groups instead of inevitably getting burned out by joining a ton of groups.

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text