Anas_

Your ingame username: CyberGhost
Your ingame alias: Anas
Your real name: Anas
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male.

Nationality: Tunisian.
Country of residence: Tunisia.
Language skills: Arabic, French, English, and a little bit of Spanish.
English Proficiency: Professional.

How long you have been playing: For 7 years.
Your strengths: Well, I am an active person in the server, been playing for seven years now, so I have a huge experience and I know how things works in the server, also I am really helpful, I'll be there for anyone who need helps, and I am used doing that, I am a sociable person and I know how to communicate with others and make them satisfied, and make them always happy, and last but not least, I am a friendly guy, and I am always willing to have fun with others and help them.
Your weaknesses: I do not really know to be honest, I might be tight with time in sometimes, and would not be able to help all players, nothing else to be honest.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): SAHA.

Teamspeak Installed: Yes.
Discord Installed: Yes.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes.

Reason for application: I am applying for this position, San Andreas Housing Agency, because I would like to try something new, and it will be a great experience if I get this position, also I would love to help players whenever they ask for help, and show them stuff related to houses, since that is my job, also as I mentioned above, I am an old player in the server, been playing for 7 years or so till today, and I have a huge experience in here, I guess that would be all.

Unique qualities you can offer: Everyone have qualities and skills, and mine are that I am really active in the server, old player and experienced therefore I can be good for this position, also I am friendly, and I guess everyone knows that, sociable person, and a good communicator, I already mentioned that above, I always try to make players satisfied and happy, I believe that is all.

Server Memberships: FOX, Pro Cop, raceTECH, GOV.
Additional information: None.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: N/A
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Are you a muslim?: Yes, I am.

• 3 weeks later...

Decent app but I would work on increasing your rep a bit more around the server and getting your name out there a bit more.
Also disappointed there's no additional info, thats probably where I learn the most about people.

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text