Your ingame username: dembo
Your ingame alias: Bozi
Your real name: Giorgos
Your year of birth: 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Greek
Country of residence: Greece
Language skills: Greek and English
English Proficiency: I would rate my English proficiency with 7/10.B2 degree.

How long you have been playing: Since 2017
Your strengths: Well, i am a honest person who learns from his mistake.I love helping people around whenever they need help.I am friendly around, just trying to make some friends to play with.A calm person whenever you do not insult him.A good listener, following orders from higher ranks/admins successfully.
Your weaknesses: My biggest weakness is that i get mad easily.If you insult me, i will not insult you but i will be really mad on you even if it is a joke.Yeah, i may do some mistakes on some jobs, i think its not a problem as i am not perfect, but as i mentioned, i learn from my mistakes.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): SAHA

Teamspeak Installed: No, but if it is a must to be used, i will download it.
Discord Installed: Yes.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes, i do.I try to answer messages on discord as soon as possible.

Reason for application: Well, i want to make a step further .To be honest, i have bored the daily routine of hanging around, that's the main reason of applying.

Unique qualities you can offer: Well, i don't really know if i have something unique but i am sure i can help people successfully, with a friendly way.Yeah, i don't have the experience other players have, but, i think i could be SAHA.

Server Memberships: SAPA, SAFD, MCC, DOJ, SAI, PC.

Additional information: Hello, My name is Giorgos (George), a 17 years old boy who lives in Greece and instead of studying to join a university, he plays video games. My hobbies are mainly football and on summer, sweaming.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: A few mutes.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Nope.

Are you a muslim?: No, i am not.

• 3 weeks later...

Mediocre app, gonna be completely honest in regards to where you said ".If you insult me, i will not insult you but i will be really mad on you even if it is a joke.".
I don't think it's physically possible to be part of any relevant team in SAES without being able to take an insult joke. For me, it's a bad if I don't insult atleast one SAES/community member on discord!

Other than that, I would def get involved more on other services like discord. I might not be 100% active ingame all the time, but I do always keep an eye on who's on discord and I can't say I've seen your name.

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text