Darius

Your ingame username: suporter

Your ingame alias: Darius

Your real name: Linus

Your year of birth: 1999

Your gender: Male

Nationality: Sweden

Country of residence: Sweden

Language skills: I speak both English and Swedish.

English Proficiency: I would say I have a pretty good English skill.

How long you have been playing: Since 2011

Your strengths: I have a pretty good communication skill and that is required in such a job as SAHA agent. I know a thing or two about this game and I know the map very well which is a good quality when it comes to housing. I do know how stocks and housing work in real life which put me above the others who are new to this kind of work areas. I have the mentality to keep up the work and not fall for the pressure of having people waiting for you to assist them and make their orders. For people it's a funny thing to do but for me it's more of helping out, I want to show what I can contribute with and please happy customers. I've been very fascinated by the housing work for years now and I would nothing but be honored to work among the team.

Your weaknesses: Sometimes you take things to serious and it can go overhand, could be a bit annoying sometimes even for me when I check back over the situations.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): I am making a application for San Andreas Housing Agency.

Teamspeak Installed: Yes

Discord Installed: Yes

Do you frequently get involved on Discord: at least a couple of hours a day, if you pm I usually answer within 5 min.

Reason for application: I want to give my effort and knowledge to the community. I know I am both qualified for the job and good enough to handle such important mission. Show what I can go for and help out with the things I can.

Unique qualities you can offer: I am active frequently and know a lot about the game, I know the map extremely well which is a rare unique quality. Good at communicating and understanding what people usually mean by a less good English use, pretty good to have in this kind of game where the English skill is different from person to person.

Server Memberships: Special Task Force HQ, Desert Eagles Special Forces unit, Cubancars director, SAI trooper, PC and LWS trusted staff.

Additional information: I am active frequently and have a big knowledge about this game and server.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: been a few troll adminsjails, not sure I call them legit.

Previous (legitimate) bans: banned for multiaccounting and a panel abuse back in 2014.

Are you a muslim?: No I am not.

• 3 weeks later...

Decent application and while I do believe the skills we desired are in there somewhere, unfortunately your application is denied.

I'm gonna be completely honest as I do believe it's time someone says it, you're a decent guy however stalking and messaging clan members all the while probably isn't the best way to go about things. I don't want to make this sound too discouraging as I do believe the work ethic is there but you should probably spend a little more time helping players over anything else.

Better luck next time!

alt text