Your ingame username: rizacem
Your ingame alias: Terry
Your real name: Cem
Your year of birth: 1997
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey
Language skills: Turkish & English
English Proficiency: I make people think it is good until Kain shows up and ruins it!

How long you have been playing: I have been playing for more than 6 years. My archived forum profile was registered on 2nd June 2012.
Your strengths: I have been frequently playing on SAES, regardless of the status of staff recruitment, my daily activity within the server is high as you can see from my gang's media archive. I guess I can call myself as an old player when compared to most of applicants. I consider myself as a forward-thinking person, I am that guy in the squad who is most often right at the end of the day, but never listened to. I am not afraid to admit my own mistakes, I criticize myself with all honesty.
Your weaknesses: I am a stubborn person but never a fanatic, it just takes some effort to convince me. I also think I make a very serious person image from outside because many people keep telling me that but I do not agree, I do know when to joke and when to be serious. Other than that my close friends tell me that I am a very ambitious person.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): CS

Teamspeak Installed: Yes.
Discord Installed: Both in computer & mobile phone.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: I believe so.

Reason for application: After taking a look at other applications I decided to apply, because among all these people who came out of inactivity cave just to apply for staff, who just copy pasted their previous applications, who were banned until a week ago, whose membership list is longer than the application itself, I believe I am one of the very few people who deserves a shot and I think I do stand a great chance.

Unique qualities you can offer: Since I believe being in 'community staff' team is more about solving and fixing ugly things between players, I think a staff member who is dealing with a report is similar to a judge and I believe I would make a good judge since it is basically what I am training to become in real life. I do also know how these things work in the game itself, at least from my experiences of running a gang which needs you to be a fair and accurate with your words and actions.

Server Memberships: Arms Assassins HQ - Brothers of Metal - Centrino Honorary - ZIP Worker

Additional information: You know me, I am your friendly neighborhood Terry! I am second-year undergraduate student in a Law Faculty in Istanbul, Turkey. It has always been my main goal to become a judge since I was a kid and I am hopefully going to fulfill it when I graduate in 2 years. I am an active player on SAES as it is the main game I play in my free time. SAES/BASTAGE is like a hometown community for me, not only for MTA but for games such as GTA V, CS:GO, Rocket League and so on. I most often play with familiar faces from SAES. I think what keeps me playing here is the community, the joy I get while chatting with people. I met many nice players here and even in real life, such as MakeLove, Sarkis, System, Velona & Felix. I believe it is all about that joy and it does not seem like you are getting rid of me anytime soon!

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I can not think of a recent punishment but over the years I have spent playing, it is for sure that I have been muted and adminjailed for various reasons.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned for taking a part in WSS clan back in 2013 but after a couple months there I left the clan so I was unbanned. Other than that the only situation that I needed to appeal my ban was when Danny banned me thinking I was SheraP but that was just a misunderstanding and I was unbanned the same day. Also, if we were to count bans with a certain duration, Sam-B banned me for 3 days as I needed to cool down and Hobopie banned me for 2 hours because I simply fake PMed him from System's mouth causing him to get muted. It was fun seeing System muted!

Are you a muslim?: I am not a religious person but I can't say it didn't get me thinking after I paid a visit to Saint Anthony Church.

:::

alt text
alt text

:::

• 3 weeks later...

Good application, nothing like a good WSS recruit and another turk to tell System to shut the fuck up

Unfortunately there's no more room in the CS inn, however I am willing to offer the final SAHA position available should you wish to accept it?