Your ingame username: furkanzhlp
Your ingame alias: Green
Your real name: Furkan
Your year of birth: 2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey
Language skills: I can speak turkish and understand english
English Proficiency: To be honestly.I can't talk english i can write but i can understand talking or writing. 6 out of 10

How long you have been playing: I can't remember really but i guess i was played in 2014-15 and i broked playing.
Your strengths: I don't get mad easily and i am really patient.
Your weaknesses: Actually I don't have a weakness.Maybe it can be sometimes my humble.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES) : SAHA

Teamspeak Installed: Yes installed.
Discord Installed: Yes installed.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: I usually check it every 15 minutes.

Reason for application: I'm overactive in the game but this activity just going waste.One of the things I care about in the game is SAHA.and I don't want this time wasted.I think I can find something that I can both get enjoy and spend time with by helping to peoples.

Unique qualities you can offer: It will be absolutely trust and time because I have experience of how this works.I did a lot of management. For example, managing a minecraft server with about 1000 online ( i can proove it ), or managed and developed a licensed web script more than 50 users, .

Server Memberships: Tuga Thugs, ZIP

Additional information: My full name is Furkan Yaln zhalep. I was born in stanbul also living in istanbul.Myi love developing softwares or a game server. My hobbies are playing computer games, hanging with my friends, going cinema and developing softwares.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: N/A ( one time from Arma admin jailed me but it was by mistake )
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Are you a muslim? : Yes,i am muslim.

• 3 weeks later...

Low effort app despite the fancy extra formatting.

I would get involved/join more groups to get your name out there around this server. We don't just look for experience but a good reputation around the server too.

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text