Your real name:Joo Santos
Your year of birth:1998
Your gender:Male
Nationality:Portuguese
Country of residence:Portugal
Language skills:Portuguese/English very litle Spanish
English Proficiency:6.8
How long you have been playing:4 years
Your strengths:Im Active In-game, i like to help and listen to new people and try make them learn and improve the next gen of the saes community
Your weaknesses:My english some times i dont know a word and i have to try get to the point by another way
Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES):SAHA
Teamspeak Installed:Yes
Discord Installed:Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord:Yes
Reason for application:Im very active and i have tried to join this before as its a role that i always liked
Unique qualities you can offer:Well i spend tuns of hours ingame and on the forums since my job allows me to do so and i have been around along time and learned some stuff from watching other sahas doing theyr job when im chilling with some of them
Server Memberships:DE(MCC)/ SAFD/SS/SAM
Adicional information:Im Joo Santos im from Portugal i Joined back in 2014 with some friends that showed me the server and i been playing since then.
I work as a private security on a building that allows us to use our personal PCs so thats why i get to be online for so many hours since i can go anywhere and i have the PC with me i just fire up MTA and chill around with people and sometimes make some fun stuff mainly at night time saes since thats the main time i play at now adays doe to work.
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server:Since the beggining i can say maybe 10 adminjails max
Previous (legitimate) bans:Got banned once for a month for taking parto f a server using stolen script witch i later left theyr community and got unbanned on saes
Are you a muslim?:Not that im a aware of

• 3 weeks later...