Your ingame username: thereis41
Your ingame alias: Deu
Your real name: Umut
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey
Language skills: Turkish and English
English Proficiency: On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give an 8 for my english skills.

How long you have been playing: I've been playing on SAES for 4 years.
Your strengths: I would say that I'm an open minded person who's willing to hear out new ideas and opinions in order to consider new approaches and come up with a solution which is sound for everyone. My English is quite good, which I believe would help me in comprehending the needs of players.

I have been around the server for a quite long time so I'm quite familiar with the available functions of the server. I have met and spoken with many people from different countries so I know how this server mainly works.
Your weaknesses: I'm an honest person. I might offend people every now and then but I intend to behave kind in all situations. I believe you should treat people the way you want to be treated, respect goes in the same category as well.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): CS

Teamspeak Installed: Yes.
Discord Installed: Yes.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes.

Reason for application: The reason for my application is that I have achieved and completed everything I signed up for so far. I stepped down from my HQ position in my groups to give other people a chance and try new things for myself.

I'm active on the server and I usually log onto the server to have fun, speak with my friends and go through the bridges with hydra. I have spare time which I can use for this position because I'm not that occupied with the administration of my current squad after all.

Unique qualities you can offer: One quality I can offer you is my experience with no doubt. Having been a player on this server for years practically taught me every corner of the server. Ive been an executive team member of National Narcotics Bureau ever since its creation. Ive acted as HQ in LWS for a quite long time. I have led my own unit in DE, led MCC for a long time and became a member of groups such as HLS and CC. Having met different kinds of people, taking part in different roleplay scenarios, understanding the perspective of other people has developed my skills in every aspect. I believe Im fully capable of doing anything Im assigned for.

Another quality of mine is I am dedicated and I commit myself to taking responsibilities and Im always ready to bear the consequences of my actions. Im sure this is proven very well in my groups as Im doing whatever my powers allow me to do in everyones interest. I consider myself as a mature person even though I show up to be aggressive sometimes. I like to make jokes and have fun with my friends but I know where the boundary lies between being a mature person and not being one.

Server Memberships: National Narcotics Bureau - Chief of Staff // Lightning World Sports - Honorary // Desert Eagles - Honorary // Cuban Cars - Impounder // Military Civilian Components - Honorary // SAPD PC

Additional information: Greetings, my real name is Umut, in the game called as Deu. I was born in Turkey and I live in there ever since. I spend most of my time in meeting with my friends, and engaging in social activities and of course gaming with my friends. I really like to kill time watching movies, listening to music when I have spare time. Another thing is that I like aircrafts, especially fighter ones.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I've been adminjailed a few times and involved in arguements with admins. I haven't faced any punishments for a long time though.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes, twice when I was a newbie. The first time was bug abusing but I had valid points for that, and I got unbanned by talking with the admin who banned me. The second time was trolling in the mainchat(banned for an hour), many people were involved and we all got banned. I've never appealed for my bans because first one was a misunderstanding and second one was for an hour.

Are you a muslim?: Yes but I'd rather say that I'm the hydra, conqueror of the bridges.

• 3 weeks later...

Good application and nice of you to free up some HQ groups in certain groups for others. You should probably keep some positions though if you actually want to remain interested in the game while demonstrating to us for next that you can be helpful.

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text