Brazz' application for Community Staff

Brazz

Your ingame username: pedro1425
Your ingame alias: [TT]Brazz or just Brazz without the TT tags.
Your real name: Pedro
Your year of birth: 1999
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Brazilian
Country of residence: Brazil
Language skills: I understand English, Spanish and Portuguese.
English Proficiency: If I rate myself, I gotta give myself a 6/10 or 7/10. I understand and speak it but you always gotta learn more.

How long you have been playing: Since 2010
Your strengths: Well, I see one of my strenghts being a cool guy to chat with because I learned that you can't just judge someone by the words of someone who hates X guy. As I am a old member and VL of TT, in my position of VL, I gotta have fun with my friends and in the same time I gotta be a VL when dealing with reports with the people you hang with everyday. I know when to have fun and I know when to act mature to answer reports and punish my members.
Your weaknesses: My weakness is being too serious sometimes because of my position as VL and member of TT.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): CS

Teamspeak Installed: I guess I do.
Discord Installed: Yea, of course.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: I'm always online in discord and frequently get involved yes.

Reason for application: I've been helping people in the mainchat, but we know that not only the ones in Mainchat are the ones who need help. I've been applying for CS for like 2 years or 3 years because I like to help people and deal with reports. I'd like to have a server where if you rulebreak, you get a punishment and learn from it. Also my timezone is different of most people that are trying their luck applying for Community Staff. We rarely have admins online in the night, people rulebreak a lot if there is no admin.

Unique qualities you can offer: I can offer many qualities but one of the main quality I can offer is; I can hear your part and hear the other guy, I don't listen to X without listening to Y first. As I mentioned before, I can deal with new people really good because I know how to communicate them, you have to be really patient and be kind to them to communicate with them and resolve their problems.

Server Memberships: TT Vice Leader, G6 Supervisor, CLO Coronel and Cuban Cars Mecanico.

Additional information: Hello, my name is Pedro, I live in Brazil, I'm still studying because I lost 2 years of my life because of some personal problems I had with my family. My plan is to study something in university next year, along with university, I'd like to be present in many parties, have fun with my friends and unforgettable nights with people I like!

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Yes, I used to get muted for talking non-English in mainchat(Most of times is when I try to help a Brazilian talking Portuguese in the mainchat.)
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes, I was banned once for insulting everyone and ragequitting after it(Right when I started playing)

Are you a muslim?: No sir ok

• 3 weeks later...

Good application with strong reputation around the server.

Unfortunately at this time we're unable to offer you a position within the Community Staff team.

However

We are willing to offer you a position within SAHA should you choose to accept it.
So I guess:

alt text