vektor

Your ingame username: vektor
Your ingame alias: vektor
Your real name: Deniz Korkmaz
Your year of birth: 27 March 1997
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkey
Country of residence: Turkey
Language skills: My main language is Turkish. Also i can speak English.
English Proficiency: Since i'm studying English , i trained myself alot. I can talk fluent English.

How long you have been playing: I cant really remember , maybe 5 or 6 years.
Your strengths: My patience is the most powerful strengths of mine. I can talk with a person till he gets the point. Also i have good communication with people , in any situation i can keep my kindness. I can handle my anger in any situation and it helps me to take right decisions.
Your weaknesses: When I see injustice, I just help them even they don't want my help . Also I always ask questions to learn something new, it sounds kinda insult to some people.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): CS

Teamspeak Installed: Yes
Discord Installed: Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes

Reason for application: The reason i'm applying for i think i'm experienced enough to be part of CS team. I have been helping and managing people for years. So i used to know how to solve issues within many cases. Incase i would like to help the community with my experience.

Unique qualities you can offer: As i said i used to know how to solve issues becuz of my past experiences. In any cases i tried to take right decisions. Incase i will try to take always right decisions. Also i have never abused the power i have , and i will never abuse. My communication skills are also good. I can explain myself fluently and i can make the oher side satisfy with my words. And ofcourse my ingame activity. I can keep that activity for a good reason.

Server Memberships: LWS Leader , SAPD HQ , HLS Honorary Member

Additional information: I'm Deniz. I'm 21 years old. I was born in Turkey. I'm studying English Literature. It's my first year in my division becuz i have done the prep class past year. In my free times , mostly i'm hanging out with my friends. Also i'm a gym person , i'm going to gym 6 times in a week.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have been admin-jailed once becouse of a mistake i have done.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Are you a muslim?: I'm pagan.

• 3 weeks later...

While you might have a lot of experience around the server, your activity pre-recruitment was slightly lacking despite it increasing post-recruitment announcing. We would prefer it if your activity was consistent before and during the recruitment process in order to be successful.

alt text