Nobodyknows

Your ingame username: thatthug
Your ingame alias: Nobody
Your real name: Vadim
Your year of birth: 1995
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Estonian
Country of residence: Estonia
Language skills: Estonian, English and a little bit of Russian.
English Proficiency: I think my english is pretty good so i would say like 7/10.

How long you have been playing: I have been playing since 2014 with some inactivity periods.
Your strengths:

• Experience

• Maturity

• I say what i think of something/someone pretty quickly.

• I like when things are how they are supposed to be so i think i'm pretty strict.

Your weaknesses:

• I can get mad at something/someone pretty fast.

• Somewhat lazy

• I'm usually impatient if i do have to wait after someone.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES) : SAHA

Teamspeak Installed: Yes
Discord Installed: Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: From time to time.

Reason for application: Well i thought that i've been in the server for quite a long time now, and there really isn't a lot to do these days so i thought i would want to try to join SAHA to be more useful and that would probably increase my activity as i do want to play the game but there just isn't much to do. So mostly i want to try something new, be useful and gain another experience on this server.

Unique qualities you can offer: I think the unique qualities i could offer are the experience i have received from playing the past 4 years on this server, the interest i have had in buying props and maybe the knowledge i have gathered on it.

Server Memberships: I'm part of the Rebels MC where my rank is Secretary and i'm also part of San Andreas Interceptors where i'm a trooper.

Additional information: Working as a constructor in Estonia, specifically building houses. I finished high school and then went on to Finland to get paid more money than you would get in Estonia but then i came back and now i'm here. I'm also doing paperwork for the same company that i work as a constructor for. In my free time i mostly play MTA, but i play other games from time to time also.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: A few mutes for not speaking english in main chat, and a few adminjails for something i've done with fully understanding F1 Rules.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I haven't been managed to get banned in the time playing SAES.

Are you a muslim? : No i am not a muslim. In fact i'm an atheist.

• 3 weeks later...

Generally laziness and lack of patience aren't necessarily the right things to write for a weaknesses section for a labour intensive job like SAHA but I admire your honestly.
Bit of a mediocre app too.

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text