Pitty

Your ingame username: karimdg
Your ingame alias: Pitty
Your real name: Karim
Your year of birth: 07-04-1994
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Dutch
Country of residence: Belgium
Language skills: Since my main language is dutch, which is kinda obvious, and i'm still trying to improve my writing & speaking in English
English Proficiency: As stated above, i would rate my english proficiency a 6 on a scale of 10. Trying to improve every day

How long you have been playing: Long enough to understand this community, and i'm proud of it to be a part of this community, to make things short, and if i'm correct, 2011
Your strengths: I'm a person that wants to learn things fast, and i always keep patience in difficult conversations or moments
Your weaknesses: I had quite a long time that persons would call me a maximum mong, searching for attention, saying stupid stuff, had some breaks with the hope i could change it to a positive way, but now that i'm older, and more patiently, i'm 100% sure this could be the correct moment

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/): Community Staff

Teamspeak Installed: No, i used to
Discord Installed: Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: It's been a while, but it's still a daily thing to scroll through the messages of others, and put up a word sometimes

Reason for application: I've been trying it for sometimes, and everytime the recruitments open, i have the exact same thoughts in my mind which is 'This could be my time, if not, better luck next time'.. But the main reason for my application is to guide new players to make them known every important aspect of the community

Unique qualities you can offer: I remain calmly during difficult discussions or period's, and i'm always a ear to somebody which doesn't know the community that good, or having problems with the server rules to understand

Server Memberships: Cuban Cars, Cartel El Muertos, Black Syndicate

Additional information: Well, i've been gone for quite a long time, and this time i want to return in a way i can do something for this community, but like everyone else that is part of the SAES clan or have a important role of this server, it counts for me too: "Real life matters" Ofcourse i wish any other applicants the best result!

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Last time i got adminjailed for unknown death-matching was somewhere in 2016, quite a long time ago
Previous (legitimate) bans: I've been banned once for multi-accounting, and once banned for insulting Brophy

Are you a muslim?: Yes, but i immigrated to Belgium, that's why my name is Karim.. And live in Belgium... Kinda weird right!?

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text