Your ingame username: licano
Your ingame alias: Licano
Your real name: Camilo
Your year of birth: 28/11/1997
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Colombian
Country of residence: Colombia
Language skills: English & Spanish.
English Proficiency: I consider myself as a fluent speaker.

How long you have been playing: I started playing early 2015.
Your strengths: I'm a mature guy, due to my age and my studies I've adquired a set of social skills, I'm able to interact with people, also I can feel empathy towards people so I'm always trying to be as fair as possible. Since I'm studying to be a lawer (soon to be), my sense of justice prevails over everything, I know how to follow the rules and how to apply them. I'm kind most of the time, but being kind doesn't mean I can't get things done. I also like to learn, and I like to apply my studies to everything, that's why you can always check my posts and see I answer everything in a proper way, explaining (when needed) the rules and how I applied them (mostly you can check it in my SAHA replies when there's a new guy who doesn't know the rules).
Your weaknesses: Being kind in excess. Sometimes being too kind makes it hard for me to get people to understand the warnings I'm giving, also it is hard for me to reprehend people I know and I share bonds with, due to my empathy. Anyhow, eventho it isn't easy for me, I always do it when it is needed. Sometimes I can be a bit impulsive when it comes to taking choices, if I feel something is right or wrong I'd go for it by without consolting first, just doing it and then asking. This last thing usually isn't a problem since I know what can I do and what I cannot (since I always read the rules) but it is a problem if I get the chance to interpret the rule.

Preferred Position: I'd like to run for Community Staff, and maybe later on go for something else.

Teamspeak Installed: No.
Discord Installed: Yes.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: I check it all the time.

Reason for application: I been in this server for quite a while, I know most of the players in the server and I enjoy helping them. SAES is not just a place for me to entertain but also a place where I can learn from people, how people behave and put on tests some of the skills I learnt in the university. I like to play my role as a future lawyer/judge, so I'm always trying to do things the way a judge would do. This is just one of the steps for me to prove myself what things I'm capable of (even if it is a game) and how I can help people while being in my learning process.

Unique qualities you can offer: I hate to fight, I'm a conciliator instead. I think having a good agreement is better than having a good fight. I can always get in the shoes of my superiors or my equals, knowing why they take some decisions being able to either support them or trying to explain them my point of view. I think always being open to more than a point of view is what makes a person smart, being able to understand everything in his environment and at the same time having his own point of view without disrespecting anyone's else.

Server Memberships: I'm currently AA HQ, CLO, G6, SAHA, KTN HQ, VT HQ, CC Impounder, ALT Probbie pilot, TMH Instructor & Cluck VIP.

Additional information: I'm Camilo, a 21 year old Colombian. I study law and play in the server in my free time. I love to read, hang with friends when I got the opportunity and do all kind of crazy things that crosses my mind at the moment. I consider myself as trust worthy person. I got a kind nature, I can't be rude with anyone unless they deserve it, more than everything I love helping people in need, I won't ever abuse someone that needs me, and I prefer sometimes losing time or losing money in order to help people that need it and that deserve it. I like to earn the things with hard work, and even if I didn't do great, I like to show people I'm capable of more. I consider myself as a great friend, you won't ever hear or read me trash talking about any friend of mine in his back, if I got something to say I say it upfront. I love to learn new things, and I'm open for every kind of experience (as long as it is a good one) people can offer me and I'm also willing to share good things with people around me.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None that I can remember.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

Are you a muslim?: No.

• 2 weeks later...

It said write an application not an essay bro.

Either way, exceptional performance displayed within SAHA. I'm pleased to announce you have been successful with your application.
Welcome to the team! Please wait until I'm done before bothering people!

alt text