Kockata's application for SAHA

kockata

Your real name:Konstantin
Your DOB:29th of August, 2000.
Your gender:Some consider me as male, but sometimes I consider myself as transgender.

Nationality:Bulgarian peasant at it's purest.
Country of residence:Varna, Bulgaria
Language skills:I can speak my mother tongue which is bulgarian, then as secondary english and last is spanish which I'm studying at the moment.
English Proficiency:Well I do consider myself as a fluent english speaker or at least at the level when you can make everyone understands you easily.

How long you have been playing:I have been in this community since early 2016.
Your strengths:As I mentioned below I'm a calm and patient person, if shits go down I won't just slip down with them. I prefer to analyse the situation before openning my mouth. I know how to deal with people( not only cause i was a dealer lul), pushing with firmly manner, not rude. I'm not afraid of helping the other players and fast learner.
Your weaknesses:Sometimes I just get depressed and lose motivation of doing anything, maybe it's cause winter is coming(been happening since the past three years and now). Also at some points I may be more liberal than I should. Except that I'm a calm person.
(Bad at driving boat)
Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES):SAHA

Teamspeak Installed:I should doublecheck, but yeah.
Discord Installed:Aye.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord:I check it at least one time per hour if I'm not sleeeping since I'm involved in a roleplay community.

Reason for application:I'm not going to lie, the reason I'm pushing this application is because I want some action in the server aside bullying TT applicants or camping at jail, to be honest. That's why I stepped out a little from saes to do roleplay. But since I saw the applications are openned once again, I've decided to make an application and I hope thus will bring my joy to the server once again, but from different aspect. Plus I want to show the community I can be useful, not only being a jerk and fucking around.(once you read down below you would understand why I stated this here)

Unique qualities you can offer:Unique qualities? I doubt I have something called like that. All I can offer is decent activity, dedication to the task I MIGHT BE GIVEN and understanding. I think that's enough.(having a bulgarian who ain't cigan)
Server Memberships:Tuga Thugs(TT), Cuban Liberation Organisation(CLO), Cuban Ambassador(RP wise), Gruppe 6(G6) and Cuban Cars(CC).

Additional information:First of all, I hate talking about myself, but let's try. I'm a typical bulgarian fella called Konstantin and who wants to enjoy his life. I live in the sea capital of Bulgaria, called Varna. After my classes, I'm attending to kickbox training. At weekends I love to gather with my friends and to trip somewhere together. My goals for now are to graduate and enter the technical university of Varna as Electrical Engineering or Power Generation and Electrical Equipment as my specialty.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server:A few adminjails for deathmatching from late 2016 and mid 2017.
Previous (legitimate) bans:I have been banned once, for being rude to a staff member.(Due the period I mentioned above)
Are you a muslim?:I'm gathered around gypsies and so, but I'm not muslim.

• 3 weeks later...

Good application despite being a mong that removed the formatting.
Start helping people a bit more ingame and on discord.

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text