Your ingame username: barryb
Your ingame alias: Bones
Your real name: Oleg
Your year of birth: 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Ossetian
Country of residence: Russia
Language skills: My primary language is Russian and secondary is only English
English Proficiency: On the tenth scale I will rate it 5-5.5/10.

How long you have been playing: I'm playing since August 2012. So, quick math says, 6 years and 3 months
Your strengths: I think my ingame skills like arresting etc doesn't matter here. My useful sides are mapping skills and accumulated experience, that will be helpful for people who have questions.
Your weaknesses: I have one thing that block normal gameplay for me - last year of studying in the high school. It means: my activity dropped significantly.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): Community staff

Teamspeak Installed: It was. But there is no problems to reinstall it.
Discord Installed: Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Since discord became the most popular and convenient file hosting service, I had to often use it to communicate with co-members.

Reason for application: I want to make bigger progress after years played on SAES, bring everything that I can(but I can't too much). I want to make people afraid of rulebreaking and punish all the same, because a little "famous" players are not being punished in full or not punished at all. I want to create more comfortable gameplay for CIS players and break the stereotype about CIS players, basically from Russia.

Unique qualities you can offer:* As I listed before, the most interesting two things I can bring: mapping skills and great communication with CIS players. About mapping: I have started working with map editor long time ago, but things to improve are revealing with every new project, so, I do not cease to evolve in this area. You can find my mapping archive on forums and in game, some projects already added. And about players appear to be "uneducated, unable to read at all". Partly... true, but correctable if there is(are) the mentor(s). Most obscene CIS players don't linger here. So, the remainder can be very helpful due to their mentality. That all I can offer.

Server Memberships: Special Task Force Colonel,
SAPD Qualified Officer (PC), Undercover Unit of Homeland Security.
Additional information: Problem that I mentioned in topic "Weaknesses" can be solved in the coming month. And my Russian language proficiency on 9.6/10 level. And if you really gonna check or checked already my mapping archive, there are not all projects added, for example, current STF base.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I haven't been ever adminjailed
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned once for 12 hours this summer by Kenny for ruining "Find Kenny" event for using police dispatcher "/coord" panel.

Are you a muslim?: No, I am agnostic

• 3 weeks later...

You got banned for finding Kenny? Fuck, you should've messaged me; I would've rewarded that!
(No but really thats a bollocks reason for a ban, pls report that if something similar ever happens again)

Good application but
Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text