Your ingame alias:Julio
Your real name:Julio Marques
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Brazzilian
Country of residence: Brazil
Language skills: Portuguese,Spanish,English
English Proficiency: 9/10

How long you have been playing: Since 2012 (6 years)
Your strengths: *
to be honest I am a person who does not know how to identify their own strengths and weaknesses but I can say a few things about my personality

• The ability to perform certain activities with mastery

• Knowing how to hear both sides involved in a confusion and knowing how to distinguish who is right and who is wrong in history

• I can hear my superiors and understand that the orders that come from above are always the last

• enough patience not to lose my head in difficult cases
    Your weaknesses: * my biggest weakness is anxiety
    I also have my weak point, I rarely forgive someone, I can act normally but I never forget someone's mistakes

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): CS

Teamspeak Installed: No
Discord Installed: Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: yes

Reason for application: *
My initial reason and probably everyone who is thinking about applying is the willingness to help the server continue to have a good development
There are players from different countries, but there is rarely an administrator who can understand all players, especially Brazilians. Most who enter the server for the first time do not adapt because they do not know how to speak English and are constantly punished for not knowing the rules
I would like to have the opportunity to help latins players get used to the server, thus making it a good place to have fun

Unique qualities you can offer: * To have unique qualities in 2018 is something really extraordinary, nobody here is irreplaceable and all the players with a little experience is able to perform any function that is given to him once he shows competence and responsibility
It is difficult to find someone who has sufficient responsibility to lead with this work.
I have to offer my loyalty and responsibility to carry out this work since I already have enough experience gained

Server Memberships: CDC Leader / Cuban cars/ZIP/CLO/g6/rtech/ SAP HQ

Additional information: *
My name is julio and I'm 20 years old but you should probably already know this
I played on this server for 6 years and during all this time I gained enough experience to be able to act on and off the server
A rather intriguing point is that I learned to speak English inside the server (yes, I have never done any classes before) and this is something very difficult for any Brazilian since you do not have much access to English in that country
I work 6 hours a day and I am currently finishing high school (yes, I have been disapproved several times for paying more attention to the server than to the school)
I have about 8 hours a day free with a stable life
I'm willing to give my best if I'm chosen for this job.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server:
some mutes and admin jail in the past years
Previous (legitimate) bans: Banned back in 2013 -multiple accounts

Are you a muslim?: No

• 3 weeks later...

Good quality application, decent reputation especially amongst our US TZ team!

I guess nothing more to say other than welcome to the team!

alt text

plz wait to be contacted in the next few days. Apparently actually putting effort into app replies takes a long time