Denox's Application for SAHA

denox

Your ingame username: My ingame username is kavkazets.
Your ingame alias: My ingame alias is Denox.
Your real name: My real name is Hioara Dragomir.
Your year of birth: My year of birth is 2002.
Your gender: I am a male.

Nationality: I was born in Republic of Moldova, hence moldavian.
Country of residence: My country of residence is Republic of Moldova.
Language skills: Currently I speak on a high level only 3 languages, which are English, Romanian and Russian. Also I speak a bit of Polish but I'm just a beginner.
English Proficiency: I can speak english on a good and well understandable level and I can help the guys who can't really communicate in english and help them whenever they need it.

How long you have been playing: I started playing back in ~2012, then got banned for a couple of years and came back in 2016.
Your strengths: I can count a couple of some really important strengths that I do have, such as being communicable with everyone and give a hand of help when it's needed. I am very responsable for every task that is given to me and I always keep my word no matter what's going on in the background.
Your weaknesses: I did have a big weakness which I still hate I had, it's my childish/retard acting back in time. Gladly now I have fixed my behaviour and I always keep away from stupid jokes and try to act like an real professional.

Preferred Position SAHA/CS/SAES: I'd prefer to be a SAHA agent.

Teamspeak Installed: Yes.
Discord Installed: Yes.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes, always.

Reason for application: I always wanted to be really helpful for the community and since I have the opportunity to apply for a SAHA agent I won't hesitate to use it and try my luck.

Unique qualities you can offer: I think the unique qualities I can offer is that I am really active and as I said above, I can easily find a common language with newbie players or the ones who can't talk in english.

Server Memberships: Currently I am part of the FBI, ZIP and raceTECH.

Additional information: I love SAES, who else doesn't?

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I got adminjailed some months ago for deathmatching someone.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes I have been banned in 2013-2014 when I was a newbie and didn't know multiaccounting is punishable and the second one was in 2017 for being part of a SAES "copycat server" which wasn't at all as we didn't have any of the SAES scripts but I still got banned.

Are you a muslim: Nope.

• 3 weeks later...