Your real name: Yassine
Your DOB: 27/4/2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia, capital Tunis
Language skills: French English and of course Arabic
English Proficiency: i would rate myself 8-9 if its on 10

How long you have been playing: 1 year and a month as far as i remember
Your strengths: Its not an application for any group so i wont mention the in game classical strengths so to start Im a kind person by nature everything i do i pay attention to its consequences to have a better result and thats what makes me helpful in most cases this application is not same as any i had before and thats why i will say that the biggest strength i have is the way i communicate with others.
Your weaknesses: i have my ups and downs as any human but i had a fast anger that i fixed with time in addition the other thing i regret is that one of the things i concidere as a strength can be a default which is my sarcastic personality that i pass the limit with in being direct sometimes thats all.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): ofc the answer will be SAES as i will have more privileges and powers to use in the good of server but we should be realistic and start one by one saha and cs are my goals for now

Teamspeak Installed: Yes
Discord Installed: Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Ofc yes

Reason for application: I left this question as last to fill in my application so to be honest i will start with saying that im here applying because i believe that being a member of the community staff team will make me close to be a permanent part of the clan and so i wont be just a player that took a visit on this 15 year old community and left but someone to remember even after 15 new years seconde is my nature to look for new experiences here or out in the real life stage although its just a game what i got is much i can appreciate and im sure what im doing now is something i wont regret and finally i can directly say that i love saes without any drama but its time to give something to this thing as much as it gave me and to help people enjoy the experience as some people did for me and made me who im in this community now.

Unique qualities you can offer: I can offer help in extreme ways im a person that doesnt stop helping when im needed in most cases, i dont know if some of the community believe that but i never refused to help someone who needed me in the limits of my powers, being in the community stuff team is what i can offer as a quality as i concidere being myself at some point a unique quality i can offer finally i can give new ideas to the clan as i will have much when i join.

Server Memberships:

• Currently gangless as i had a bad history with organizations in the server, i can directly say that i was a hopper but i had my reasons.

• Zip

• San Andreas Medics

• Invest Arms Corporation

• The Motor Heads

• Kool Time News
    As groups

Additional information:* Im Filex my in real life name is Yassine Im a tunisian teenager aged 18 and all of this mentionned above i joinned saes lets say while checking new games to play and now im attached so hard to this community, i had lots of ups and downs but what i appreciate is what i learnt here even from bad people, i like to be a person that solves problems maybe because of the nature i was raised in where everyone is close to help even with the different beliefs what made me love the nature of human in some cases of course. My passions are reading books mostly historical and science ones and listenning to music beside some of my big curiosity that made me look in modern stuffs like programming and computer science, i can say that i have an acceptable knowledge with languages most important for now Lua that i can help with in future maybe thats all i have to say.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: When i get such questions i just answer by saying some adminjails but i will explain as im applying as someone that should need an ultimate maturity to ofc avoid such problems, my adminjails were just a lesson hard maybe because it made me look as an idiot but what i dont regret is what i learnt because with every adminjail at the past i got attached more to the rules until im here applying to make justice of people using these rules
Previous (legitimate) bans: Never banned

Are you a muslim?: Yes and proud to be.

• 3 weeks later...

Gonna be honest, before opening recruitment I'd never really hard of you. Since opening recruitment, I feel like I've seen no one but you.
Decent application although quite a lot of punishments around July this year.
Maintain the helpfulness on discord towards the next rec and u might be in with a better chance.

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text