Outbreak Organization Media Archive

Yoko

alt text

The Great Jailbreak - Part 1/6

Participants: @Iheb-sa & @Rainy

Story:
It was a normal day. I was looking for a job to do. Suddenly my phone rang. The caller was my old friend. He wanted help. The police grabbed his brother and the cat in prison.
I did not hesitate to help him. First I called a member of a gang called Black~Bullets known for the quality of good weapons for a good price,

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text

They immediately started moving towards the base of Black~Bullets and did not take much time until I got there

Spoiler Text
alt text

After shaking hands and talking about what I would do with these weapons I asked to show me things because I had to go to work, and then MGK showed the boxes inside and let him take a look of his own. Found lots of species did not bother me until I took out one of the Shotguns To try it I've been working well and it's better than the quality I'm looking for,

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

The price of these weapons was 250,000. I had no choice but to accept the request so I could help my friend

Spoiler Text
alt text

I took the weapons and left the base towards the prison to get my friend's brother out. I had many problems with the police but I managed to get him out

Spoiler Text

It would take about an hour for me to finish the job. I called my friend until I told him to come to LS Island. And then took his brother and left the country heading to SF to start a better life with his brother

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text