[DISCORD BOT] Media Archive Tracker | Leaderboards | User-Based Tracking

I've almost reached the final stage of the developments on the Discord bot i've been working on for a while, and i'm opening this topic to introduce this bot to you all.

I'm not considering making this bot available for everyone just yet.

Features:

• It is coded in accordance with SAES's media archive rules, and you can split the analyses monthly (from the 28th to the 27th).
  • You can see all past shares and tags based on users in a single command. ( It also has links that directly redirect to the URLs on the forum )

• You can view the users who have made the most posts of all time in your media archive with the /leaderboard command.

• You can view the leaders of the past or the current month in your media archive. (This can help you determine the member of the month.)

• If a user shares an invalid activity, you can exclude this post from the ranking (/invalidpost <post_id>).

• It doesn't matter when you start using the bot. When you begin using it, the bot will automatically scan your media archive from beginning to end and will also display the data and rankings for past months.

• When a new post is shared in your media archive, the bot shares it in a Discord text channel that you specify.

(It is recommended to use this bot to present reports to SAES Group/Gang Managers)

Screenshots:
NiuS9DW.png

4zEysso.png

NslknuP.png

W77Zfx7.png

USNnLo7.png

13IPDSp.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Moist 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/08/2024 at 05:14, Phrost said:

Give this man a raise, looks damn useful 👍. Can't wait to use it in SAPA.

On 01/09/2024 at 01:25, Pasha. said:

he's getting them every day man 😄

Love Green such a kind person!

Thank you @Pasha. and @Phrost for your interest and comments ❤️

We have already started using and testing the bot on GXT and SAPA's discord servers. We are making progress by custom designing it to make things easier on both sides.

On Both Sides
- It makes Media Archive management easier.
- It creates a competition between members thanks to the leaderboard. (Members learn how to use the media archive just to be on the leaderboard).

For SAPA
- Improvements are being made for course management and tracking.

• Like 1