Mario's Pro Cop Application

PART I: Introduction

Nickname: SAPA|Mario|Pvt
Account name: safwensafwebn
In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself:Hello I am safwen ( well you know me as mario) , im tunisian , originally from gafsa , i like playing football and video games mainly fifa and saes

PART II: Background check

Do you have RP binds?: Yes , i do

Current Squad: SAPA
Approximate date of joining: 6/6/24
Link to your application for the squad that you are currently a member of: N/A ( on discord)

Are you an ex-PC member? If yes, why were you removed?: No , i am not
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why and when?: No , ive never recieved a punishement except for a warning

PART III : Rules check 

Have you read the entirety of the "Pro Cops Guide" topic?: Yes , i read them all
What are the rules for the Dog spawn?:
1- You need a dog handler
2-Act your role
3-Dogs are not allowed to arrest
4- Must stay with handler all the time
5-Listen to handler
6- Only talk in private chats

Briefly explain the following rules in your own words:

Rule number 4: Warn twice ,the first being a chance to surrender , the second being their last chance
Rule number 5: wait atleast 15 seconds before giving the last warning
Rule number 7:
Pro Cop Probation Tag & Name.
Rule number 9: Sign in in the forum as soon as im invited

PART IV: Roleplay commands

Explain how and when the /me command is used. Include an example: /me is used for character  information 
Ex:
"opens door"
"knocks on door"

Explain how and when the /do command is used. Include an example: /do command is used to provide extra detail in a situation
Ex:
"Would the suspect have a pending case"
"Would your license be up to date"

Final Confirmation:

Mario, swear that all the information provided in this application is only the truth and nothing but the truth.

With this application I promise to act in accordance with the rules and regulations at all times, to perform my duties professionally and to never misuse the equipment or means provided to me by the San Andreas Police Department

I swear to protect the innocent and uphold the law of the state of San Andreas and the constitution of the United States of America.

Solemnly,

[Mario]

Edited by safwenfrfr
Fixing some issues