Roju says Farewell

Crank

IHCccwN.png

527 days, 17 months & 10 days or 1 year and 5 months - that's how long it has been for Rogue 21. With a heavy heart, I regret to inform SAES of the departure of Rogue 21. It has been an incredible year during which we were fortunate to meet new people, make new friends, and climb the ranks together as a cohesive unit. An insane journey that encompassed the intense bidding war for LS docks, turf wars, new alliances, new gang friendships, management duties and the occassional drama that comes along with gangs. What began as a carefully planned decision to count each potential member for a level 1 application (we were merely 10 people), turned into a gang with a membership of over 130 people. Despite not always being in complete agreement, our group formed a level of camaraderie that I have personally never seen before. I am extremely proud of what we were able to accomplish, building a gang from the ground up and surpassing our original plans of "only" reaching level 3 or at the highest level 4. Lovely experiences, hilarious laughters, heartful moments and memories that bind Rogue to its members and myself forever. I thank every single person who has supported us throughout our journey, whether from within or from the outside. I couldn't be more proud and happy to have created Rogue 21 with you all.

A few pictures:

s9RfeA2.png 

tmnphRm.png

5gQkdlB.png

Gw5rSl1.jpeg

e3yN7Qh.png

Tvvur1i.jpeg

Zh4Qg03.png

O9cKKmI.png

LydlBHo.png

S1Pei4s.png

Honorable mentions:

The Outfit: Stood by us from the beginning and proved their support during the bidding war for LS docks with generous donations. I am especially grateful to @MrSolrac and @Zodiac for always supporting us, regardless of the circumstances. A great alliance and a great gang that I will support no matter what.

Our Donors & VIPs: Those who have supported Rogue 21 with their faith and contributions, whether through in-game donations or general support, here is a list of our tracked donors with absurd amounts of donations. Thank you for your faith:

J6s3SdW.png

Gang comrades: Gangs, especially those in UA, that fought along us at turf wars and assisted us in other activities.

Rogue 21s Founders: A small list to remember those, who founded the 1st & 2nd Generation of Rogue 21:

NO0RpY3.png

Rogue 21s Most Loyal Members: A special mention to the most loyal members who have stuck by us regardless of what was going on. Thank you for sticking around until the end:

@Garcia1, @Kodiak, @Ankush77, @Auto, @Mskv_05, @Brain, @Legend101, @Castiel, @Zaqa, @Bobert, @Duracell, @Fenix420, @SharkY, @Greed

Rogue 21s Leadership: And last but not least; our leadership, that helped Rogue 21 climb the ladder and turn it to what it is today, whether at the beginning or at the end. I could not have made it without you:

@Grg797, @Tuned, @Manny @Ace

oYzsRKA.png

BATkSBD.png

F8dfhhi.png

Farewell Rogue 21

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 17

3 minutes ago, chrusader said:

My first genk 😢 Farewell roju, welcome swat|crank and mcc private crank. 

your the worst fking recruit ever absolute bombaclat retard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's been an incredible journey with Rogue and its members. This moment is bittersweet as they were the only gang that truly had my back.
(TEAM) [ThC]Alpha: my mood fucked up by Rogue fuck i dont play now i come later cya Guys

• Like 2

Cannot tell a lot about second generation besides it being definitely the better one, by reaching highest level and being a good group of people. Sad to see you closing, happy to see you moving on to more important things and setting the focus on important things in life 🙂 Rest in peace. 

• Like 1