Suggestion - Add a button to refuel all the cars in disk

Blue

Question

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Don said:

I suggest making it so when you repair your car that has 0 fuel, it adds maybe 10 gallons of fuel, so you can at least drive it to the nearest gas station and fill up. Nothing worse than your cars having 0 and you can't even take it to the gas station.

That is how it works currently. If your vehicle is damaged you can repair it and get 10L of fuel 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Dinaz said:

That is how it works currently. If your vehicle is damaged you can repair it and get 10L of fuel 

I stand corrected then, I could have swore I've done it before and not worked and I had to push my car to the gas station. Sorry, please continue lmao.

1 hour ago, Don said:

I stand corrected then, I could have swore I've done it before and not worked and I had to push my car to the gas station. Sorry, please continue lmao.

Yes it doesn't work if your vehicle has 0% damage, it has to have atleast 1% so you can repair it and get atleast 10L(There's also a bug in which if the fuel is between 10L to 5L you won't be able to get 10L again because the old system used to reset it to 5L if it was under that count not 10L, so you'll only be able to get 10L if it's between 0 to 4/5L)

• Like 1