Schwaring's Pro Cop Application

PART I: Introduction

Nickname:Schwaring
Account name:shiroi36
In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself:"My name is Alper, and I'm 20 years old. I live in Izmir, Turkey. My favorite activity is cycling in the mountains, where I can enjoy the fresh air and beautiful views .I like to play mostly FPS and MMORPG genre games. On my free times listening songs and playing games.

PART II: Background check

Do you have RP binds?:Yes i have roleplay binds 

Current Squad: FBI
Approximate date of joining: 24/04/2024
Link to your application for the squad that you are currently a member of: n/a

Are you an ex-PC member? If yes, why were you removed?: No
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why and when?: N/A

PART III : Rules check 

Have you read the entirety of the "Pro Cops Guide" topic?: Yes i do
What are the rules for the Dog spawn?:
1 You have to get an handler before spawning as a dog
2 You need to act like a dog, You cant talk on chats like mainchat or localchat
3 You can only sit on the back seats, and additionaly you will need only 4 door vehicles like rancher, lv, enforcer.
4 You should listen to your handler and act your role
5You cant arrest anyone while spawned as a dog spawn

Briefly explain the following rules in your own words:

Rule number 4: When you are engaging in a pursuit with someone you should give a chance to surrender by using at least 2 roleplay binds.Make sure that you use proper binds for the each situation you face with.
Rule number 5: Do not spam roleplay binds when you are chasing someone. You should give a time criminals because they may be focusing on the game and not seeing the chat
Rule number 7: You should use probation tag(which lasts two weeks after you join) or your roleplay name during the period to be easily identified on the server
Rule number 9: Whenever you join PC, you are expected to fill the sign in form can be found in the forum.Failure to sign up might result with your removal as well as in case if you get removed by mistake you will not have any proper proofs to show that you were a member. In addition to that, you can not edit your sign-in topic as we might be considered fraud.

PART IV: Roleplay commands

Explain how and when the /me command is used. Include an example: /me command is used to show an action or visible emotion of a character
"/me pulls out the gun from his holster."
"/me approves by shaking his head."

Explain how and when the /do command is used. Include an example:This command shows the status of your character and the objects nearby. You can use it to ask other players about their situation too.
"/do it can be seen that the badge attached to his chest says "Denis Favier".
"/do Breathalyzer is inside glove-box."
"/do Would there be any warrants?"

Final Confirmation:

Schwaring, swear that all the information provided in this application is only the truth and nothing but the truth.

With this application I promise to act in accordance with the rules and regulations at all times, to perform my duties professionally and to never misuse the equipment or means provided to me by the San Andreas Police Department

I swear to protect the innocent and uphold the law of the state of San Andreas and the constitution of the United States of America.

Solemnly,

Schwaring

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...