[CS APPLICATION]: Niklaus

Application Type: CS

Your ingame username: xxmrtrollstylexx
Your ingame alias: Niklaus
Your real name: Abdullah
Your DOB: 30/07/99 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Emirati (UAE, Dubai)
Country of residence: United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
Language skills: My native language is Arabic, I understand 90% of its dialects such as Peninsular (Includes all the gulf counties), Maghrebi (includes Tunisian & Algerian), Egyptian dialect, and many others. Also, I am fluent in English.
English Proficiency: Fluent.

How long you have been playing: For around 9 years I believe, had a couple of inactive periods due to real-life stuff such as my senior year in school, military service, and policy academy training.
Your strengths: I would consider one of my strengths to be a good listener, I do try to consider all perspectives before formulating a decision on a matter. I would also consider myself to be a quick learner and one who can adapt quickly to most situations. Finally, I would say that once given a task or role, I am dedicated enough to the position to give it my all and reach a higher standard than required.
Your weaknesses: I consider myself a bit weak when it comes to time management and teamwork due to me being independent. Regarding time management, I sometimes struggle with dealing with the amount of work within tight deadlines, but recently, I started breaking my tasks into smaller parts and trying to improve myself in it day by day. As I mentioned, I am independent and sometimes I get too independent and prefer to keep trying until I figure the solution out rather than ask others. However, I have been working on improving myself and getting better at it.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I have been playing on this server for a very long time, I understand everything when it comes to rules. I believe that I have a lot to offer and contribute to the server community.

Unique qualities you can offer: I am one of the most active players, which makes me available across all time zones. Also, as I mentioned earlier, I can adapt quickly to most situations which I feel would be important in the staff position.

Server Memberships: Gang: Black~Bullets | Groups: Cuban Liberation Organization, RaceTech, All Load Trucking, San Andreas Studios, Outbreak Organization, LoungeVC, and Cuban Cars.
Additional information: Hey there, I am Abdullah. I am a CIS student and my major is Security and Forensics. I started studying for my bachelor's degree a bit later than most of the people. I was called for mandatory military training once I graduated from high school. It is due to the national service rule we have in the UAE. After finishing the boot camp, I decided to join the police academy and become a cop, I worked for around 2 and a half years afterward, and then I decided to quit my job because of some life-changing rules that I discovered afterward and was not a big fan of. After that, I started studying for my bachelor's degree and I'm about to graduate soon (hopefully).

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have had some adminjails over the years, but the last one was many years ago.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have had only 1 legitimate ban in 2020 and it was for violating rule 16 (Purchasing in-game money with real-life currency)
  • Like 30
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Moist 1