Group Funds Bank Suggestion

Freezy

Group Funds Bank Suggestion  

25 members have voted

1. 1. do you like it ?

• yes i do
    • no i don't " add reason"

Question

Hello. I have a wonderful suggestion that everyone could possible agree(especially group HQs/CEOs) Read it down below.

Group Funds Bank:
As we all know, gangs & squads have its own huge panel, with members, motd, vehicles, bank etc.. And the group panel has nothing but just member/invite/vehicles options, i mean yeah-They're the most important ones, but why not improve it a little bit? Add a bank too so we can all manage our group money, unlike now, we store the "group money" on someone's personal bank(ceo/hq) and it sucks and possibly lose count of the group money and end up spending it(if the holder loses track of the group funds) but if you're rich enough, you don't have to worry. The GUI could have the same UI as the gang/squad bank but it be much better if we get a new UI just for the group one(if ever). But that's not the main topic of my suggestion and it was just a part of it.

Main Suggestion:
My main suggestion aside from the group funds bank is how the group earns money.  We all know that gangs earn money by holding turf zones for as long as they can keep the zones, and the income is per hour, but the groups CANNOT earn money except if there's a donation that came from another player. And here comes my suggestion-the group bank can earn money by taking some of the player's income-

Example: I made a delivery from LV-WH(deliveryman) and I earned 20k, 20% of that will go to the group bank, so that means- $4,000 of player's earnt will go to the group fund's bank.

I know it will be a pain in the ass but that differs from how much the income the player gets. The higher the income, the higher the percentage of it will get taken away and will go straight to the group's bank.

$1,000-$5,000 income = 1%-5%
$5001-%10,000 in come = 5.001%-10%

and the max percentage would probably be 15-20%. Each dollar earnt will add 0.001% to the "tax"(group funds)

Aside from that, I guess we can all agree that we SHOULD get the property income that the group owns.

What's the importance of this you may ask? Well, we can save up to buy properties that suits our group, payment for group cars, base change, group acceptance and more.

• Like 8

9 answers to this question

These jobs will be included:

Taxi Driver
Deliveryman
Bus Driver
Racer
Pilot
Chauffeur(Limo Driver)
mechanic
medic
firefighter
fuel trucker
trucker
money transporter

• Like 1

It's a good idea but I think taking some of the player's income is not that fair, but rather that i think we can make it the same way for turf zones for gangs but with spawned players ( non afk ) and that will make groups perform more big activities

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Xin said:

It's a good idea but I think taking some of the player's income is not that fair, but rather that i think we can make it the same way for turf zones for gangs but with spawned players ( non afk ) and that will make groups perform more big activities

10% isnt that mush , if you get 30k group will take just 3k so its nothing