Your ingame alias: [FBI]Russell
Your real name: Jerome
Your DOB: 07/07/98 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Maltese
Country of residence: Malta
Language skills: English - Maltese - Italian
English Proficiency: 9

How long you have been playing: Well over a decade - 2011.
Your strengths: Few of my most proven strengths would be leadership and communication - I always make sure everyone is heard and feel their opinion valued, which brings me to another aspect useful to leadership, empathy. Observing the SAES staff over a years made me realize, these strengths mentioned above were prominent on most if not all staff which in turn allows the player to be heard and led in a way which promotes a friendly atmosphere amongst the community. I'm an adept learner but most importantly I'm able to pass knowledge down on subjects which I'm competent in, in a way that any person could pick up.
Your weaknesses: I'm very harsh on myself when it comes to my standard of operation, meaning if I were to make a mistake you can bet I'll still be thinking about it the next day on how I could've performed better and met the proposed criteria of a certain task. Current ongoing issues in life can cause me to be inefficient in my judgement, when that happens I tend to distance myself from responsibilities until it's dealt with.

Member of the SAES discord server: No

Reason for application: I've seen the community grow and change throughout the years, I've been on MTA for most of my gaming experience as a player and now I'd like to provide the knowledge, skillset and attitude to the community and join the ranks of staff and be a helpful member of the community.

Unique qualities you can offer: My mapping quality is mediocre currently but given some time I could get back on the saddle. I had published and made most of the mappings I had available for a side project of mine. Mapping is probably the most common quality you could find in MTA however that's all I have to offer in terms of 'MTA skills' aside from unique personal qualities which lean more towards management.

Server Memberships: DE AU/SF Lieutenant - HLS General Agent - FBI ASAC (sHQ) - SAi Cadet - ALT Brass Manager of Fuel Division
Additional information: https://imgur.com/a/M548KTY

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Joined BR as AAPD - I had returned from inactivity and just wanted to play as cop, not knowing that was against the rules. I had a couple more throughout the years but nothing particular stands out except for that one.
Previous (legitimate) bans: 2012 - TempBan for logging on a day after failing DE recruitment and just said 'fuck all you guys' or some shit like that, long time ago. 2015 - Banned for being affiliated with an RPG server which had acquired SAES resources unbeknownst to me.

Edited by Russell
Updated server memberships
  • Like 21
  • Moist 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png