Your ingame alias: Phrost
Your real name: Alper
Your DOB: 17/11/00 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey
Language skills: English, Turkish
English Proficiency: Fluent

How long you have been playing: Since 2011, I've been playing SAES:RPG, but I've had periods of inactivity from time to time.
Your strengths: I have strong communication skills, which I've developed over the years through interacting with different individuals. This experience has equipped me with the ability to effectively engage with people from different backgrounds. Additionally, I'm a quick learner, particularly when it comes to technology, owing to my exposure to it from a young age. I have a natural inclination towards leadership and have consistently held leadership roles, both in real-life situations and within the SAES community. I've dedicated considerable effort to improving the cop side within SAES and resolving issues for my players and community, persisting until solutions are found. Multitasking comes naturally to me, allowing me to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with efficiency. Moreover, my gaming skills are exceptional, having been a professional esports player in the past, competing in major tournaments with top teams. Presently, I earn a living by organizing large-scale gaming events worldwide.

Your weaknesses: One of my weaknesses is sometimes displaying emotional reactions to criticism. Because I tend to form an emotional attachment to my work, critiques can feel personal to me, and at times, this can lead me to react defensively or withdraw. However, I am aware of this tendency and actively work on handling criticism in a more constructive manner. I aim to view criticism as an opportunity for growth and use it to contribute to my personal development.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I have been a part of the SAES:RPG community for years. I find the enjoyment here that I haven't experienced in any other game, and I get to communicate with people from everywhere. Over the years, with the growth of my English proficiency and age, I have risen to leadership positions in groups/gangs on the server that I once dreamed of. I want to further elevate this level and become a staff member in the Bastage Network community.

Unique qualities you can offer: I'm a dedicated member who actively participates and maintains professionalism in all my interactions. Whether it's helping others, moderating discussions, or joining events, I always aim to contribute positively and uphold high standards within the community.

Server Memberships: SWAT HQ, new-SAPA Founder, SAI HQ, BRINKS HQ, SAPD Staff, Lounge HQ, Homeland Security Member, Secret Service Member,
Additional information: I hope the process goes well. Thank you for considering my application. Wishing good luck to the other applicants.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: -
Previous (legitimate) bans: In 2013, (under the nickname "Beach or Raunen") I was banned from SAES:RPG for exploiting a bug I discovered in the spawn panel. This bug allowed me to spawn in any class and access their permissions and equipments.

Edited by Phrost
added few spaces
  • Like 17
  • Moist 1

• Phrost changed the title to [CS APPLICATION]: Phrost