Your real name: Kristian
Your DOB: 18/11/99 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Croatian
Country of residence: Croatia
Language skills: Croatian, English and a little bit of German
English Proficiency: 8/10

How long you have been playing: Since 2018. 6 years to be exact
Your strengths: First and foremost, I'm a friendly and mature guy. I try to be equally good with everyone if that is possible of course. I'm also conscious enough to not be easily provoked. Another important thing that I would like to mention is that I'm an active player. I usually play 3 to 4 hours a day. As of my general knowledge on the server, I would say that I master this area because I have been playing for 6 years and I'm able to help new players. I'm also a very loyal person, and I think that my background in the game shows that.
Your weaknesses: I sometimes take things too personally. I often take everything too much to heart, such as family problems, money problems. I also think too much about what people think about me.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I have been thinking for some time whether to apply or not, since I did not submit an application last year. With my possessed years of experience, I could help the community with what I'm required to do. I'm interested in helping new players, by giving them advice and instructions to them on how to get going and how to stay out of trouble.

Unique qualities you can offer: I have developed strong leadership skills throughout my career. I really enjoy learning new things and I'm constantly seek out for such opportunities to grow. I'm also not afraid of failure, I always try to came up with a more successful strategy to avoid mistakes in the future.

Server Memberships: Santucci Mob vL CLO Teniente ALT Honorary rTECH
Additional information: Hello everyone, my name is Kristian. I was born 18.11.1999. Im living in Croatia in the beautiful city Zagreb. After i finished my high school i had some plans to go to college but unfortunately some personal things made me give up. For the past 3 years, I’ve been working in a warehouse but im planning to quit current job and move to Germany since my dad is there. I like to spend my free time with my friends outside or in front of the computer playing MTA or some other games. In the future, my wish is to travel the world and open some local mechanical workshop because cars are my passion.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: The last adminjail was back in 2018 because i marker killed cop inside the bank. I was still newbie back then.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A
  • Like 32
  • Sad 1
  • Moist 2