Your real name: Peter
Your DOB: 13/05/03 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Ukranian
Country of residence: Ukraine
Language skills: 9/10
English Proficiency: 9/10

How long you have been playing: Since 2011
Your strengths: Activity the first. Accountability: i'm fulfill your duties in the game with discipline and responsibility, Striving for self-improvement: i am constantly developing my skills and knowledge of the game, striving to become better and reach new heights in my gaming experience. Communication Skills: I am able to communicate effectively with other players than contribute to the overall game experience and cooperative achievements.
Your weaknesses: I often have a temper and can yell at someone, I also often like to smoke pot and get high

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I've been playing for a long time on the server, no one group and would like to start something to help improve activity on the server A lot of SAHA's are busy or AFK.

Unique qualities you can offer: Responsibility and respect

Server Memberships: only bb
Additional information: I've been trying to join LWS since 2016, I hope it will be faster 🙂

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: n
Previous (legitimate) bans: n

Edited by QieZZ
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png