Application Type: CS

Your ingame username: xxavangerxx
Your ingame alias: Avanger
Your real name: Hamza
Your DOB: 21/08/97 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia
Language skills: Arabic, English ,French and a bit German.
English Proficiency: I would say fluent.

How long you have been playing: Since 2013
Your strengths: Drawing from my creative background, I bring a unique perspective to problem-solving situations. My propensity for inventive thinking allows me to approach difficulties in innovative ways. I also have excellent communication skills, which I use to promote pleasant encounters and make sure community members feel respected and heard. My dedication to providing excellent service ensures that I consistently meet the needs of the community.
Your weaknesses: Even while I aim for excellence, there are moments when I catch myself being overly critical of my own work, leading to me accomplish jobs more slowly. I do, however, constantly attempt to improve my time management abilities in order to achieve a balance among efficiency along with attention to detail and produce outstanding results on schedule.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I'm looking forward to contribute a major contribution to the SAES community. Becoming a staff member mixes my passion of making the gaming atmosphere welcoming and entertaining with my ideals. I am eager to apply my creative skills and problem-solving abilities to resolve problems and improve the overall game experience. Furthermore, I see this as an opportunity to enhance my ability to collaborate and communicate while also having a significant impact on the community.

Unique qualities you can offer: Apart from my innovative approach to problem-solving, I also have a composed manner that allows me to stay calm under pressure. I am capable of dealing with challenging scenarios and make wise decisions due to this. Furthermore, my background as a software engineer equips me with a strong analytical mindset and technical proficiency, enabling me to approach issues systematically and implement effective solutions. Additionally, my willingness to pursue continuous growth guarantees that I remain current with market trends and best practices, providing insightful opinions to the group. In order to preserve a friendly and inclusive community environment, I've devoted myself to proactively resolving issues and encouraging open communication.

Server Memberships: Arms Assassins -Level 7 / LWS -Supervisor / Outbreak Organization -Member
Additional information: As an active member in the SAES community, I have learned a great deal regarding its dynamics and mechanics. I'm eager to make use of this expertise to assist newcomers while making a positive impact on the community's development. despite the fact that I faced challenges in the past, such as past mutes, I have learned from them and am still committed to following the server's rules.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Yes, certain mutes for non-English conversations in mainchat.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes, there was a confusion, and the ban lasted for about a week.
  • Like 16

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png