Nationality: Algerian
Country of residence: Algeria
Language skills: 10/10
English Proficiency: 8/10

How long you have been playing: I have 4 years
Your strengths: Active Proficient in English shooting skills and driving skills
Your weaknesses: Sometimes drop fps

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: after four years that i spent playing in SAES RPG i learned a lot of things some good and some bad and it is time to apply to become a Saha/Staff so that I can be at the service of everyone at any time they want.

Unique qualities you can offer: My activity My sincerity and respect to every player on the server/serve players at any time they request

Server Memberships: ALT Trucker SaS member KJ member
Additional information: Hello SAES my name in real is Zaki iam 26 years old I hope to be accepted because it is good to have a Job in Saha/staff and to serve everyone and strive for their happiness

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Ihave just Aj befor 2/1 year"s by mistake
Previous (legitimate) bans: Never

Edited by random34

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png