[DENIED] [SAHA APPLICATION]: OnlyM3.exe.

Application Type: SAHA

Your ingame username: Castoru1997
Your ingame alias: OnlyM3.exe.
Your real name: Catalin Madalin
Your DOB: 02/06/97 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Romanian
Country of residence: Italia
Language skills: 7/10
English Proficiency: 7/10

How long you have been playing: Well i start to play on SAES since 2013 but i was also inactiv , at the moment i have 3161 hourse ingame.
Your strengths: Well im friendly as person that is a strenghts for me , also i like helping people and that's give me a + supporting in different situations , this is talking about me streangths as saha , but as player in game im good on fightings driving , also taking action on hard situations
Your weaknesses: I think my english is a weakness but i will improve it

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: Its a nice and intresting thing about saha and i wanna learn more with this opportunity,i felling i will do this job with pleasure and not for famous like other do.

Unique qualities you can offer: My qualities are to respect, to help in difficult situations, to understand and learn quickly, to support players when they are in difficult situations

Server Memberships: CDC, ALT,TS,CS,TMH,SAS,ZIP,BRINKS
Additional information: Hi im OnlyM3.exe

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Yea i got 1 warning since 2020 until now but i dont remember for what. i think was dm someone not sure.
Previous (legitimate) bans: none
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png