Application Type: CS

Your ingame username: wargold
Your ingame alias: KarDeL
Your real name: John
Your DOB: 10/06/04 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Filipino
Country of residence: Philippines
Language skills: I'm good at english specially at grammar and such.
English Proficiency: I am an advance english guy, even i didn't born on a first world country, i can compete with others with good in english too.. i can rate my self as 9 out 1-10

How long you have been playing: I've played this game last 2014 and sadly i stopped because of other interest and i came back at 2023 or 2022 up until now and i earned 2206 Hours
Your strengths: My strengths is specialties is doing about clerical works, i love clerical works even if its repetitive i'm having a enjoyment on that thing, about emotionals, i can make you laugh and annoy if you are having a bad day just to save your day and not to be wasted, i am a good friend on a circle, i am the one who won't let my friend down.
Your weaknesses: My weakness is i am the one who saying sorry even tho its not my fault, i just do that thing just because i just want to stop the argument anymore and dont want to make it more a biggger problem, and about time. i'm very sad if i didnt make what i want on a day that i promised i'll accomplished it.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I've applied this application to help the saes team about helping new players, we know that there a lot of newcoming players to get an assistant for all specially my timezone here is so differet, my time is GMT + 8:00 so even if you guys are sleeping, i can manage those people who playing at the time where adminms and such on the team are sleepin, and one of the reason is to give a peaceful server, i want to be fair to all players on the game so even if my brother or gangmates did a rulebreak, i will instantly give him what he deserve based on what kind of rulebreak the person did. even who the person is.

Unique qualities you can offer: This is a good question brophy! my unique quality about my self is as i said, i can forgive a person just to say sorry and we're good, even what kind of argument we had, just a sorry and we're good. i want to be friendly to all players on saes and no enemies or such hater, thats what i aim not like other peoples being mean to each others, all i want is fun, peaceful, and respectful servers specially to the staffs who runs this game properly..

Server Memberships: ALT, UE, Rtech, Lounge, Helvete or Halvete, Kopernik, TS Inc, RSA,
Additional information: I just want to say that, goodluck staffs at organizing this kind of recruitment, i hope you guys find the real man that will help you on this server to run it properly and more fun!

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I got like 1 warning and 1 aj first warning = it's wayback when ghost triad is alive, someone reported me said i shooted him but inside of me i didnt know that i did that, but sadly i got warned first aj = I got ajed this 2023, forgot the date but it's about a dm (I dmed him on a car while im on a car because the guy is a cop and i expect were going to a vip marker to pick it up the reason why i got ajed is i shooted him while we arent on the vip marker and were on behind them to delay them.. so totally, i got 2 punishment at this server started when i play it..
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Edited by KarDeL
DOB 06/10/04 to 10/06/04
  • Like 19
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png

• Like 1