Your ingame alias: SWT
Your real name: Omar
Your DOB: 11/12/02 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia
Language skills: Arabic, French, English
English Proficiency: Intermediate

How long you have been playing: I have been a part of this server for approximately six years
Your strengths: I consider myself trustworthy, and one of my greatest strengths is my ability to listen attentively. This helps me understand and learn things quickly, enabling me to adapt effectively to new situations
Your weaknesses: One weakness I have is that I tend to be more reserved and don't talk too much

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: Having spent a significant amount of time on this server, I've gained a wealth of knowledge through both successes and failures. Despite making mistakes early on, I've learned valuable lessons from them. My motivation for applying is to share the knowledge I've gained with others who may benefit from it

Unique qualities you can offer: One unique quality I bring to the table is my ability to empathize deeply with others

Server Memberships: CripZ, ALT, ZIP
Additional information: I appreciate your time and attention. Thank you for considering my application

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I've received multiple punishments in the past, including admin jails and warnings
Previous (legitimate) bans: I've got banned once for exchanging ingame cash for real currency
  • Like 10

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png