Your ingame alias: O|Mayhem
Your real name: Eren
Your DOB: 26/02/04 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turk
Country of residence: Istanbul/Turkiye
Language skills: Turkish & English and bit of Spanish
English Proficiency: Fluently, around B2-C1 with couple accents

How long you have been playing: Since end of the 2017 or beginning of 2018 i can't call it correctly.
Your strengths: I'm a calm & chill and social guy mostly. Depending on the situtation, i take my work & things required to be done as priority and seriously.
Your weaknesses: I wouldn't say any weaknesses over a video game but i smoke a pack of cigs a day and probably will have short CS career due to upcoming lung cancer i think. (I'll handle it atleast 2-3 years)

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I've been playing over a good time, been into most of the groups and known gangs for long time and met most of the CS and SAES team in this timeline. Got to the HQ of an active racing group and that made me learn how to deal with the problems and lead people finely. Since them, always interested about the CS team because i find helping to the newbies are cool, so that's why i think i'd suit in the CS.

Unique qualities you can offer: As i've mentioned on my strengths, drop me a problem and i'll get to the point calmly; will not be stuck in the ''why'' part. I'm sure that's what the team requires during solving problems & helping others.

Server Memberships: The Outfit member, raceTECH HQ, Outbreak Organisation Lieutenant, All Load Trucking Mechanic and also TMH & CS member.
Additional information: N/A

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I've got like 7 adminjails in total given years ago when i was like teenager with english knowledge of local Egyptian scammer. And i think there's also one that's troll and given by Teddy..
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Edited by mayhem
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Moist 1

• mayhem changed the title to [CS APPLICATION]: Mayhem
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png