Your ingame alias: Nicky
Your real name: Aziz boudhir
Your DOB: 29/10/00 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisia
Country of residence: Tunis
Language skills: English , French , Arabic
English Proficiency: I would say 7/10

How long you have been playing: 8 Years (joined 2016)
Your strengths: I have learned many things about the server about how it works and how to manage things. After putting years of your life to this game, you're gaining much experience that you can say it's my strengths, some of my experiences come first for me Leading , Adapt very easily and passionate person
Your weaknesses: I seem myself too seriously at some stations, and that becomes problematic if I met with troller guy in any term but I do not forget that this is a game at the end. So I just forget about it and move on

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I've been playing since 2016 and I guess it's the time to take a new step on my career since I'm active last few months and got time to play in the future, I decided to apply

Unique qualities you can offer: my relevant skills, experience, and passion for this job I have the necessary skills and experience to perform the job duties effectively and efficiently , ability to adapt quickly and be flexible

Server Memberships: Killing Joke , Outbreak Organization
Additional information: <3

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: few adminjail's longtime ago
Previous (legitimate) bans: n/a
  • Like 12

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png