Application Type: CS

Your ingame username: theclub
Your ingame alias: Acez
Your real name: Martin James Reyes
Your DOB: 13/08/06 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Filipino-American
Country of residence: United States of America
Language skills: I can speak filipino very well, as well as English.
English Proficiency: I can speak english fluently, sometimes I speak basic english. Depends on who I am talking to.

How long you have been playing: I actually forgot. But my guess is around 2016-2018
Your strengths: Not much to say but I am very active in-game, available for contact as always in discord, respectful, kind, hardworker, I am not biased and I really like helping out players that are in need, especially new players & of course-- I am trustworthy.
Your weaknesses: I really don't think I have any weakness but even if I do, please do tell.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: Well, recruitment wouldn't be here if SAES isn't in-need of staffs, so I guess my reason is the same reason as anyone else, help the server be active & to make sure that the server is always clean, no new players are left behind and such. I have been an admin on many other games but this would be my first time in an MTA Server.

Unique qualities you can offer: Activeness, Trustworthy, Hardworker, Helping the players that are in need, easy to communicate with(I'm approachable), I am not biased and I always will try to take both sides first before I judge.

Server Memberships: I'm a member of Santucci Mob, SAM, TMH and I am the CEO of San Andreas Transportation Services INC.
Additional information: I used to be a newbie and no one helped me, I ALMOST learned all the server mechanism by my own, but I met a friend that helped me a lot. I promised him that I WILL NOT let any other newbies experience what I have experienced, and help them if they are in-need.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I mean, I got a ban on SAES discord twice because my account were compromised but i appealed and is now good. Got a few AJs here and there but my last one would probably be 2-3 years ago.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Got banned for multi-accounting & temp-ban for unknown reason(I forgot).
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png