Your ingame username: georgesfounddead
Your ingame alias: Grg
Your real name: Georges
Your DOB: 14/04/06 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Lebanese
Country of residence: Lebanon
Language skills: English/French/Arabic
English Proficiency: I'd rate my English 7/10 as I can also help with 2 other languages and translate it to few players who doesn't know English very well

How long you have been playing: I have started playing saes from august 2021 from what I recall
Your strengths: I am a very kind person and cares too much and a very reliable person that I may offer help in being saha requests
Your weaknesses: one of my worst weaknesses are over sharing and not paying attention on certain things

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I am pretty much available during day around the evenings and mornings in specific days

Unique qualities you can offer: availability along with helping around

Server Memberships: Rogue 21 RSA TMH TS
Additional information: Hey My name is Georges I live in he capital city of Lebanon Beirut iv been in the server for over 2 years. I am currently learning in a chefs school as I chose the major to be a pastry chef

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: none
Previous (legitimate) bans: none
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png