[CS APPLICATION]: My user name is " enmanueldjr517 ".

Application Type: CS

Your ingame username: My user name is " enmanueldjr517 ".
Your ingame alias: Nickname: My nickname is " I-Gun ".
Your real name: I'm known as " Enmanuel De Jesus R".
Your DOB: 17/05/97 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: I'm Dominican (Central America / The Carribean ).
Country of residence: Dominican Republic.
Language skills: My primary language is spanish.
English Proficiency: I rate my english skills 8 out of 10.

How long you have been playing: I have been playing SAES; RPG Since 19 May 2012.
Your strengths: I am a good listener, I like to gather feedback from different people which have different opinion about things, I view feedback as a gift to improve. Quite relaxed, I was quite a raging person a long time ago but currently, I'm quite calm and I really don't act too harsh towards everyone.
Your weaknesses: Easily Convinced, Its a bit bad sometimes, getting easily convinced by someone is not good but I'm working on it.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I would love to devote and use myself towards such an administrative position that I can enjoy doing. I wish to join to help, manage and extend the reach of the server. I would like such a community to grow more and more and be a huge success on MTA. I would help get rid of rule breakers or help new players in any way that makes them comfortable.. With such an experienced clan owner and great members, I see a ton load of opportunity in the server to do new things and I guarantee it would be a huge success. After playing on various servers, I only see this server as a free minded, without any bad-ass restrictions to players and a server which lets the players enjoy their time. With new RP groups introduced, it ignites the flow of RP on the server. I am a member since it started and I have known the community quite well now. I am willing to be helping it in the future making it one of the most welcoming servers on MTA. I have been playing SAES since day #1 which has taught me to mix in with the community and admins, though I have screwed up many of times, People learn from their mistakes. I am a good manager as well as a good friend. I have Admin experience and would love to implement it on the server. I want to join SAES to have some fun, enjoy and get more players on the server. I have got talent in various fields, Intelligence, Communication, Making friends and quite more. I am a decent and an average mapper, So I can map bases and do a various shit load of things for the server. I would like to show you some of my offers to the server Focusing not only on friends but beginners and players who are not good at communicating or playing, its because I am free-minded, I love to help people in all situations.

Unique qualities you can offer: Mature, I always apologize for what I do wrong, Accept my mistakes and always do what is actually correct taking advice from everyone. Managing Qualities. Bold, I do not like to get into any kind of asslicking or shit, I always like to play the game fair and respect the server, not inviting friends into groups. Co-operating with the staff, solving disputes not only within the server players but the arguments happening between the staff members too I am pretty good at adapting to new things and new situations that arise in front of me, I always do my best to adjust. I am initiator, I like to motivate people and love to implement new ideas. I like to evaluate, I like to change policies or rules that are not effective. I like to take all options into consideration while doing something that is beneficial for the server.

Server Memberships: Renegades - Leader | Lws - Trusted Member | rTech - Veteran.
Additional information: I'm an OG Latin player wich play when barely an admin is online at the latin time, so would like to give a hand when they are 30, 40 players arround!

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: N/A
Previous (legitimate) bans: Years ago i got a ban, but cannot remember what was the reason (It was 5 years ago) to be honest got a mature age, and since im back active the game i would prefer to keep it as mature as i am now.

Edited by I-Gun
  • Like 20
  • Moist 4