Your ingame username: zxqwas
Your ingame alias: kikas
Your real name: Adrian
Your DOB: 09/10/97 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Polish
Country of residence: Poland
Language skills: Polish, English
English Proficiency: Not great, not terrible. I certainly don't need a translator.

How long you have been playing: First started in late 2010. I took a break between 2014 and 2020..
Your strengths: I have been part of AA's HQ team for 3 years now. During that time I've learned to be strict when the circumstances call for it. I also know when to back down and resolve a problem with words, rather than causing more harm with unnecessary punishments. I tend to thoroughly analyze any given situation before making a decision. This helps me notice details that other people might look over.
Your weaknesses: Because of my analytical nature, I often take longer to make a decision than most people would. You could say I am a perfectionist. In the past I used to have a short temper. However, I've earned to manage it so that it doesn't influence my actions.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: It's a new challenge I could take on. I'm always willing to help people in whatever way I can. Although I don't consider myself a good candidate, considering my poor activity in the recent months. I have been working on that for the past week though, and I know my playtime is only going to increase now that I've been made AA's vice leader. So I guess I have nothing to lose by applying.

Unique qualities you can offer: I have mentioned all such qualities in the strengths and weaknesses sections.

Server Memberships: Arms Assassins, Outbreak Organization
Additional information: I don't like to overshare information, so I think I'd rather leave this section empty.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None.
Previous (legitimate) bans: 48h ban for deathmatching (or some other reason that I don't remember) in late 2010.

Edited by kikas
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• kikas changed the title to [CS APPLICATION]: kikas