Your ingame alias: Leonard
Your real name: Mouad
Your DOB: 02/09/99 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Moroccan
Country of residence: Morocco
Language skills: Darija,Arabic,French,English, a bit of deutsch and spanish
English Proficiency: 8/10 i'm not very fluent but everyone can understand me

How long you have been playing: First i signed up in 2013/2015, i don't remember exactly, but then i went Inactive until 2018 where i sustained my activity till this date
Your strengths: i''m guy who can communicate really well, I'm productive and helpfull one, i have moderatly good patience, I learn very fast and always outperform others in matter of very short time, I work very hard and try to put my all effort on my responsibilities no matter how i feel, Also i always try to deliver the things i promise others no matter how hard or deluded they may seems to.
Your weaknesses: As much as i can be a patient guy, If people crossed my red lines i wouldn't retaliate, I get pissed off at people who do so but i don't hold anything personal.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I like to help people and offer positive impact around me, I see a some people struggles with finding SAHA services sometimes, I would be glad to help people and make the server a good place for everyone.

Unique qualities you can offer: I'm competitive and prospective person, I learn faster than anyone else, and i can do a lot in very short time span, i guarantee that my presence and my services can make an impact in the server in matter of weeks, Delivering more work than people expect it from me.

Server Memberships: AA/CC/BRINKS/LWS/ZIP
Additional information: I would like to add that i'm person who knows so much but i appear to be dumb, I let people deceive me so i can see what they wants me to believe, but i don't fall to their tricks.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Adminjail in 2018 for DM'ing undercover admin
Previous (legitimate) bans: I never got banned before
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png