Your real name: João Santos
Your DOB: 21/10/98 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Portuguese
Country of residence: Portugal
Language skills: Portuguese/English
English Proficiency: Like a 7

How long you have been playing: 10 years
Your strengths: I am a all around the clock guy so i can be online at odd hours other times at more normal hours
Your weaknesses: Sometimes i do have long weeks at work and that makes me unable to play as much can still sometimes jump on to sort something if needed tho

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: Well i have been apart of the staff team before didnt work out and wanna give it another try

Unique qualities you can offer: Well like i previously mentioned since i work in rotating shifts i can have a all around the clock availability i also been apart of the staff before some i have a decent look on how it goes

Server Memberships: CC-honorary DE-Honorary SAFD-retired ALT-Honorary SS-Honorary AA-level 7
Additional information: Hey there im a portuguese man im 25 i been here for about 10 years, im also alot into f1 games and the sport itself

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have had some mutes years ago and adminjail
Previous (legitimate) bans: Has 1 many years ago for unknowingly helping someon who was using saes script on his server

Edited by Crash
Forgot about AA kikas was mad
  • Like 30
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Moist 2