[Suggestion] Ability to tell how many DE/HLS are in-game

RikKi

Ability to tell how many DE/HLS are in-game  

23 members have voted

1. 1. do you support this idea?

Question

5 answers to this question

20 hours ago, Ban said:

Could someone explain to me why the success rate of bank robberies should be 100%? I'm genuinely curious.

if you guys take a moment for a second thought, im pretty sure that you'll get it, than keep saying that 80% success rate is enough and shouldnt go higher, well i agree with you that the success rate shouldnt go higher than 80%, but 80% is the success of bank robberies have been robbed by "all" gangs, not every single one, lemme break it down for you, we as bb our br success rate is around 95%-100% depends from month to the other, but some new gangs like CripZ or whatever, im sure  that their success rate is nowhere close to 80%(if they rob atleast 1 bank per day for a month, even if they rob 3 for a whole month and lose 1, the success rate surely wont reach 80%).

Additionally, i have a question and im genuinely curious, why you guys dont want an 8 brs per day with whatever the success rate is, than 8 brs per week and almost stopping most of them? and ofcourse will not talk about the tricks that you play when we spent the whole day gathering 15-20 criminals to rob a bank with 6-8 cops ingame then 10cops and some hls login from nowhere, or when you fail to stop a br most of you leave so we dont reach the br requirement(5 Active Cops) and so and so.

Skill Issue, just remove the bank robbery script.

3 hours ago, alone said:

when we spent the whole day gathering 15-20 criminals to rob a bank

I believe the issue lies here, you should focus on this.

Edited by Ban