[CHANGE] New Rims

WenDo

Should the Rims get updated?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Rims get updated?

Question

Hey there,

as you all know, the current Rims mod is not anymore that spectacular and good looking also the fact that not all rims are paintable is anoyying a lot. Therefore I suggest to get new mod with good rims and make sure these are all paintable. I have one example below (disclaimer, no idea if they are paintable but they look very good).

The following Rim pack contains a lot of variety of different rims, there are ones for Lowriders, Offroad, Muscle and Sportscars also file size with 1,5mb is not high, I assume.

1650740728_rimpack.jpg

link to the rims pack

Feel free to recommend a pack that you think fits better. I think new rims would bring a lot of new fun to modify the vehicles.

• Like 5

4 answers to this question

That's going to be a no - the end result at our upload standards is also one of the reasons we don't actually accept mod suggestions, and instead poll them ourselves once we are confident in our findings

On 17/01/2024 at 13:05, WenDo said:

file size with 1,5mb is not high

Raw contents are 5mb but RAR archives are often deceiving because of archive compression, so it's important to check the contents for an accurate size

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tut said:

Raw contents are 5mb but RAR archives are often deceiving because of archive compression, so it's important to check the contents for an accurate size

True, forgot that I have to extract and check. However I think even 5mb aren’t that much, or? I’m sure after you touch it a little, it will reduce a bit and then it’s fine 😀